Duke vs. Shaw





EQUIPMENT:
Nikon D1H
300mm f/4.5 manual
50mm manual
135mm manual

PROCESS:
The Duke vs. Shaw basketball game was not fun to shoot at all. First of all the lighting at Duke is horrible and second of all almost everyone working there doesn't know exactly what they are doing and no one knows where media is suppost to park. But anyways, I wasn't able to check out what I think is the best lens for shooting basketball (70-200mm) so that made the whole experience even better. I had one camera body and three manual lens, which I kept taking on and off as the players went to opposite ends of the court. At least it kept me alert, but having to switch lens caused me to miss some good shots. But, I definitely would like to go and tackle that shooting experience again and maybe I'll get something better next time.

No comments: